Month 2 Teens | Aged 12 – 17
Learn Art at Home
If you ever want to learn more about art but you don’t know where to start with, or you simply would like to brush up your drawing and painting skills, this online course is absolutely right for you.
Our Online Art Courses cover wide spectrum in drawing and painting techniques using dry and wet media, together with our customized teaching approach, a range of visual references will be shown so whether you’re a beginner or aspires to be an artist, we will be taking you from having little knowledge in drawing to creating advanced art. You’ll be guided to have a deep understanding of drawing & painting fundamentals as you learn along the way.
Who should join this course?
This online course is designed for teens aged 12 – 17
What should I expect?
- Month 1 consists of 4 classes
- Each class contains an introduction to help you get started, you will dive in and follow along while you watch, may pause and rewind whenever you need
- If you encounter any trouble during the online course, we’ve got your back. WhatsApp this helpline +6010-5557536 (from 12pm – 5pm Wed – Sun)
- Art & Materials that cater for the entire Month 1 course are INCLUDED and will be delivered to your doorstep (West Malaysia)
- Canvases (30x40cm)
- Marker pen
- Plastic cup
- Art Block paper
- Gouache Paints Set
- Disposable apron x 1
- Disposable table mat x 1
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 172 min
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction > Online Class for Teens Month 2- Gouache Landscape
- Lesson 1 > Monochrome Landscape – Flat Layers with Gouache
- Lesson 2 > Colorful Town – Blending Technique with Gouache
- Lesson 3 > Creating a Landscape – Creating Texture with Gouache
- Lesson 4 > Recreate the Scream by Edvard Munch – Learning from the Master