Month 2 Kids | Aged 5 – 11
Fun Activity & Valuable Skill for Kids
If you have little budding artist at home, come grow with us!
Our Online Art Courses cover wide spectrum in drawing and painting techniques, together with our differentiated teaching approach, a range of visual references will be shown so whether your child is a beginner or aspires to be an artist, it is the right art course to enroll in.
Who should join this course?
This online course is designed for children aged 5-11 (with adult supervision)
What should I expect?
- Younger children require assistance to learn online, adult supervision is highly recommended for this course
- Month 1 consists of 4 lessons (each class will be open on weekly basis)
- Each class contains an introduction to help you get started, you and your child will dive in and follow along while you watch, may pause and rewind whenever you need
- If you encounter any trouble during the online course, we’ve got your back. WhatsApp this helpline +6010-5557536 (from 12pm – 5pm on Wed – Sun)
- The key Art & Materials that cater for the entire course are INCLUDED and will be delivered to your doorstep (West Malaysia)
- Canvases (20x30cm)
- Marker pen
- Plastic palettes
- Plastic cup
- Art Block paper
- Watercolour Paints Set
- Disposable table mat x 1
- Disposable apron x 1
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 182 min
- Skill level Aged 5 - 11
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction > Online Class for Kids Month 2 – Different Styles of Patterns
- Lesson 1 > Porcelain China – Oriental Style Patterns & Brush Pressure Control Skills
- Lesson 2 > Folk Art Fish – Inspired by Sandra Silberzwieg
- Lesson 3 > Cute vs Realistic Animal Drawing – Drawing Animals Using Basic Shapes & Lines
- Lesson 4 > Pop Art Animal – Pop Art Style Pattern Inspired by Dean Russo